Hygienic and Surgical Hand & Skin Disinfectant
- Broad spectrum microbicidal action
- Effective against bacteria and mycobacteria
- Effective against fungi and viruses
- Prophylaxis against HIV/HBV
- Rapid action and long residual effect
- Pleasant, fresh fragrance
- Skin-friendly neutral pH
- Non-irritating to skin
- Gentle on the skin even after frequent use
- 2-Propanol 70 gms
- Benzalkonium Chloride 0.15 gms
- A moisturising formulation containing emollients
Range of Application:
- Ready-to-use solution for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
- To disinfect skin before operation procedures, injections, punctures, blood sample collection and vaccinations.
- Can be used in high risk areas like Operation Theatres, ICUs, AKDs etc. and general areas like wards, clinics, laboratories etc.
- Hygienic: Rub 3 ml undiluted solution onto dry hands for 30 seconds
- Surgical: Rub 2x5ml undiluted solution into dry hands for a total period of 5 minutes.
Prophylaxis against HBV/HIV:
Keep hands sufficiently moistened for 2 minutes using 10 ml solution.
Our Promise of Quality:
- All our raw materials are imported and purchased from credible vendors certified under US or European FDA regulations. The only ingredient we purchase locally is water, and that too only after it has been treated with industrial reverse osmosis methods.
- Every batch of raw materials that enters our facility is tested thoroughly and rigorously, to ensure consistency in the superior quality of our products. For more information, please visit this link.
- Our products protect the delicate balance of the environment. Their caressing effect on nature reflect our commitment to build a better future for generations to come.
- Our world’s most beautiful creatures are often the most sensitive. Through our commitment to quality and guarantee of efficacy, we strive to ensure that our products are safe to use, and that the results create an environment to sustain the most delicate of lives.