Instru Zym 4E is the only enzymatic cleaning product with disinfection properties against bacteria and viruses. It provides rapid action with superior cleaning performance and low foaming.
- Multi-Enzymatic formulation that dissolves all types of bio burden like Protein, Lipids, Amyloids, Carbohydrates, Blood, Fat, Albumin, Mucopolysaccharides etc.
- Prevents bio films which harbour bacteria, rendering them resistant against disinfectants.
- Disinfection properties protect health workers while they clean soiled load.
- Pleasant mint fragrance, no staining and no residue.
- Neutral pH of diluted solution. Safe to use on expensive instruments.
Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Glycols, non-ionic surfactants, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, corrosion inhibitors, perfumes, auxiliary agents and preservatives.
pH value: 6
Range of Application
One product for pre-cleaning and partial disinfection of all varieties of instruments used in the medical setup.
- Ideal for use in the CSSD of the hospital.
- Useful for pre-cleaning of flexible and rigid endoscopes.
- Cleaning of tubing, resuscitators and nebulizers.
- Pre-cleaning of dental instruments and accessories.
- Can be used for manual cleaning and with ultrasonic bath.
- Widely used in automatic washer/disinfectors.
- EN 132727 medical instrument usage test report – HYGCEN Germany
- BVDV/Vaccinia – Dr. Steinmann, Bremen
- HBV/HIV inactivating – Dr. Steinmann, Bremen
- Degradation of bio-films – Dr. Seipp, HSK Wiesbaden
- Bactericidal according to EN 1040 – Dr. Hoffler — Institut fur Technische Mikrobiologie (Institute for Technical Microbiology)
- Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity on medical instruments EN 132727 (phase 2, step 1) – HYGCEN Germany
|Mode Of Application||InstruZym®4E Dilution Percentage||Recommended Contact Time|
|Normal Cleaning||0.5% – 1%||2-3 minutes|
|Heavily Soiled Condition||0.5% – 3%||2-3 minutes|
|Ultrasonic Bath||0.25%||2-3 minutes|
- The optimum dilution and contact times may vary depending on the spoiling condition.
- For optimal results, water temperature should be between 30 C – 40 C
Our Promise of Quality
- Our partner is Dr. Deppe, a ISO 13485 certified company headquartered in Germany. The Dr. Deppe range of products is directly imported from their factory in Kempen, Germany. Dr. Deppe has meticulously engineered this product and used surfactants of premium quality. Due to this, Instru Zym (4E) produces superlative disinfection efficacy.
- Our products are manufactured as per EN I C€ norms in GMP / GLP certified facilities. All our raw materials are imported and purchased from credible vendors certified under US or European FDA regulations. The only ingredient we purchase locally is water, and that too only after it has been treated with industrial reverse osmosis methods.
- Every batch of raw materials that enters our facility is tested thoroughly and rigorously, to ensure consistency in the superior quality of our products. For more information, please visit this link.
- Instru Zym (4E) protects the delicate balance of the environment. The outputs from the manufacturing process are biodegradable, reflecting our commitment to build a better future for generations to come.